CUSTOMIZABLE 5 ML, 15 ML, 17 MM TUBE RACK & 10-17 MM TUBE RACK
Rotate with ease to accommodate your needs
With bench top space at a premium, it’s important for research and clinical labs working across a range of applications to efficiently use the space available. Unlike other tube racks, these multi-purpose racks are specifically designed with the flexibility to hold multiple tube sizes firmly in place to assist technicians constantly alternating between sample vessels.
- The rack incorporates two moving hinged shelves that can be rotated to an up or down position to accommodate the size of the tube being used
- When working with samples, the shelves can be rotated to an angle position to facilitate more comfortable pipetting and allow better visibility
The tube rack wells have a unique teardrop design that enables easier insertion and better retention of tubes over traditional designs
- Ergonomic handles for ease of transporting the rack
- Molded grid on both sides of the shelves for quick sample identification and retrieval
- Patent No. US 9,776,188
- Two tube rack versions are available:
- For Research Labs: The 5 mL/15 mL/17 mm tube rack comes with TWO tube segments
- For Clinical Labs: The 10-17 mm Tube Rack comes with
- FOUR interchangeable tube segments.
Download Tube Rack Brochure