Comfortable to hold and easy to use, the manual inline pipette controller was designed with an ergonomic grip and bulb for simple and precise operation.
A “T” bar thumb lever controls the aspirating and dispensing speeds from serological pipettes from 1 to 100 mL in size.
Operation is simple:
- Squeeze the bulb to create a vacuum to draw up fluid
- Push the control lever backward (upward) to aspirate liquid through a pipette
- Push the control lever forward (downward) to dispense the liquid
- Press the central bulb on the unit to blow-out any remaining fluid if necessary
- Conveniently accommodates either glass or plastic serological or volumetric pipettes ranging from 1 - 100 mL
- Includes a replaceable .45μm hydrophobic filter to protect your samples and internal components
- Polypropylene nozzle , silicone pipette adapter are Autoclavable
Dimensions: 9 x 2.1 x 2.1 in (23 x 5.4 x 5.4 cm)
One Year Warranty
Download Pipette Controller Brochure