• Made of strong polycarbonate and designed to be used at a temperature between -196°C to 121°C.
• Can be used in gas phase of liquid nitrogen with appropriate safety procedure in place.
• Transparent lids permit viewing of contents.
• These boxes create small, space-efficient storage system within a large mechanical freezer.
• Lids have numbered grid for sample identification. The surface of the lid has a frosted area suitable for writing with
markers, facilitating inventory control.
• The dimensions of the cryo box are compatible with vertical, horizontal and drawer style freezer racks.
• Specially Designed venting in base & lid ensures a smooth flow for vapours for consistency in cooling